October 09, 2008

Two-Wop

TWO-WOP (Doo-Wop Duos)
1- Robert And Johnny - We Belong Together
2- Johnnie & Joe - Over the Mountain, Across the Sea
3- The Kalin Twins - When
4- Shirley & Lee - Feel So Good
5- The Teen Queens - Eddie My Love
6- The Cliques - Girl Of My Dreams
7- Johnny & Mack - Do Be You
8- Marvin & Johnny - Cherry Pie
09- Don & Juan - Is It All Right If I Love You
10- Don & Dewey - Just A Little Lovin'
11- Gene And Eunice - This Is My Story
12- Bob & Earl - Gee Whiz
13- Milty & Mat - Baby I'm Coming Home To You
14- Frankie & Johnny - My First Love
15- Tiny & Tim - Love At First Sight
16- The Prudhomme Twins - I Don't Need A Diary
17- Don & Lee - Turn Out The Lights
18- Billy & Mickey - Little Girl Don't Cry
19- The Gemeni Twins - Livin' Doll
20- Rosemarie & Bo - Close Your Eyes
21- Rosie & Ron - Bring Me Happiness
22- Dash & Dot - Dance With Me Henry
23- Joyce & Nelson - You're Something Else
24- Terry & Jerry - What Is Love
25- Tom & Jerry - Baby Talk
26- Jan & Dean - Heart And Soul
27- Dean & Jean - I Wanna Be Loved
28- Paul & Paula - Come Softly To Me
29- The Righteous Brothers - My Prayer
30- Bruce & Terry - Here Comes Summer


http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=U6FSP5ZO
ยท
compiled by Emiliano M. A. aka Rocky Monroe (Spain, 2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home