October 15, 2008

Loving You

LOVING YOU (Music For Young Lovers)

-A-
1. Loving You – Elvis Presley
2. Lifetime Of Love – Mamie Van Doren
3. Makin’ Love Ukelele Style – Dean Martin
4. I Love You In The Same Old Way – Paul Anka
5. A Forever Kind Of Love – Bobby Vee
6. That’s Love – Billy Fury
7. When You Ask About Love – Buddy Holly & The Crickets
8. Rockin’ The Boat Of Love – Jerry Lee Lewis
9. I’m In Love Again – Ricky Nelson
10. Love At First Sight – The Mello-Kings
11. The Love I’m Giving To You – Fabian
12. Test Of Love – The Crests
13. Wayward Love – Jimmy Clanton
14. Oh True Love – The Everly Brothers
15. Lessons In Love – The Allisons
16. Love, Love, Love – The Diamonds
17. Love Letters In The Sand – Pat Boone
18. People Will Say We’re In Love – The Spaniels
19. Warm Love – Johnny & Dorsey Burnette
20. My True Love – Jack Scott

-B-
1. Love Came To Me – Dion
2. I Could Easily Fall (In Love With You) – Cliff Richard & The Shadows
3. It’s Really Love – Annette
4. Oh, Oh I’m Falling In Love Again – Jimmy Rodgers
5. Why Do Fools Fall In Love – The Beach Boys
6. It Hurts To Be In Love – Trini Lopez
7. Somebody To Love – Bobby Darin
8. The Magic Of Making Love – Jan & Dean
9. The Gift Of Love – Jerry Butler
10. To Be Loved – Jackie Wilson
11. Hungry For Love – Patsy Cline
12. When I Fall In Love – Sam Cooke
13. Ten Commandments Of Love – Little Anthony & The Imperials
14. L.O.V.E. – Nat King Cole
15. I Spend My Life Loving You – Billy Bland
16. I Love You 1000 Times – The Platters
17. He’s The Only Guy I’ll Ever Love – The Shirelles
18. Long Live Love – Chris Andrews


compiled by Emiliano M. A. aka Rocky Monroe (Spain, 1992)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home