July 19, 2009

Bandits Of My Dreams

BANDITS OF MY DREAMS (Male teen idols of the early 60's R&R)

1- Eddie Hodges - Bandit Of My Dreams
2- Johnny Cymbal - Marshmallow
3- Lou Christie - Mr. Tenor Man
4- Johnny Restivo - Love
5- Fabian - String Along
6- Frankie Avalon - Would Ya Like My Last Name
7- Buzz Clifford - I'll Never Forget
8- Karl Hammel Jr. - Sittin' Alphabetic'ly
9- Johnny David - Race With The Devil
10- Buddy Knox - Open (Your Loving Arms)
11- Art August - Lovin' Up A Storm
12- Jerry Martin - Shake-A-Take-A
13- Neil Sedaka - The Dreamer
14- Paul Anka - Let The Bells Keep Ringing
15- Charlie Fleener - So In Love With Him
16- Enis - Baby Goodbye
17- Jackie Dunham - Slow Down Your Life
18- Toby Grogan - Angel
19- Ral Donner - Will You Love Me In Heaven
20- Gary U.S. Bonds - Not Me
21- Bobby Rydell - The Third House (In From The Right)
22- Johnny Burnette - All Week Long
23- Roy Orbison - Dance
24- Curtis Lee - Beverly Jean
25- Bobby Pedrick - School Crush
26- Tony Bertolet - Vitamin You
27- Bobby Vee - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
28- Jimmy Duncan - Eighth Wonder Of The World
29- Johnny Crawford - Sandy
30- Elvis Presley - I Got Lucky
31- Cliff Richard - Lucky Lips
32- Billy Fury - In Summer
33- Paul Hondo (real name Paul Dabdoub) - Little Tina
34- Del Shannon - So Long Baby
35- Ricky Nelson - Fools Rush In


(FABULOUS SOUND QUALITY)

http://rapidshare.com/files/257572496/Bandits_Of_My_Dreams.rar

compiled by Emiliano M. A. (Spain, 2009)

9 Comments:

At Tuesday, 28 July, 2009, Blogger Paul said...

How can I order this CD?

 
At Tuesday, 28 July, 2009, Blogger Emiliano M. A. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Wednesday, 29 July, 2009, Blogger Paul said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Monday, 03 August, 2009, Blogger Paul said...

I appreciate it very much. I also appreciate you using my song "Little Tina". Back in the 60's, I used Paul Hondo. If it be possible, would it be a problem to change to my real name, Paul Dabdoub? Most know me by that. Just a thought. Again, thank you for sending me the CD's. Paul
This is what I do now. check my web: www.slidellbaptistseminary.org I am also the pastor of Ridge Memorial Baptist Church in Slidell, LA God bless. Paul

 
At Monday, 03 August, 2009, Blogger Emiliano M. A. said...

Wow! That is really nice and interesting. Thanks a lot for telling and for the great song. Any more recordings?

 
At Wednesday, 05 August, 2009, Blogger Paul said...

I appreciate you putting Paul dabdoub next to Paul Hondo. I have several recordings. The song "Seventeen" which is the flip side of Little Tina was pretty popular back in the 60's. If you plan to do anymore CD's, let me know and I will be glad to send you another. Paul Hondo (Dabdoub

 
At Thursday, 06 August, 2009, Blogger Paul said...

Thank you for the CD's. The copies are crystal clear. Great quality. Paul Dabdoub (Hondo)

 
At Thursday, 15 October, 2009, Blogger Gerard said...

Thanks!

 
At Thursday, 09 February, 2012, Blogger Emiliano M. A. said...

Re-uploaded this compilation with fabulous sound, this time even 'better' (320 k/s)

http://www.mediafire.com/?b8u7pv8f686aiz7

p/w: emiliano

E.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home