October 26, 2008

It's time to ... Doo Wop Now

IT'S TIME TO DOO WOP NOW (A Tribute To BopBenny's Blog)

- Part 1 -

1- Hey Now - THE PLATTERS
2- I Want My Loving Now - THE HAWKS
3- Right Now - THE FIVE VETS
4- Hey Now! - THE FLAMINGOS
5- Now We're Together - THE EL VENOS
6- I'm Sorry Now - THE YOUNGSTERS

7- (Now And Then) There's A Fool Such As I - THE ROBINS
8- Now - THE VELTONES
9- Well Now - THE WONDERS
10- Now - BILLY STARR
11- Now You Tell Me - THE KOOLTONES
12- Now I Know - THE KEYTONES
13- Now You Know (I Love You So) - THE CHANNELS
14- From Now On - THE C-NOTES
15- Tell Me Now - THE ACCENTS
16- Love Me Now - THE SERENADERS
17- Now It's Your Turn - THE BLENDS
18- (Love Me) Now - TEX & THE CHEX
19- It's All Over Now - THE KITTENS
20- Love Me Now - THE ANGELS
21- Now I'm Telling You - THE LEGENDS
22- Who's Worried Now - CLYDE McPHATTER
23- Darling I Know Now - THE MYSTICS
24- Now It's All Over - THE BELMONTS
25- Now That You've Gone - THE EXPRESSIONS
26- Never Till Now - JOHNNY & THE FASHIONS
27- You're A Big Girl Now - THE BELL NOTES
28- Kiss Me Now - JOHNNY YOUNG & KOMPANY
29- What The World Needs Now Is Love - THE FOUR SEASONS
30- Don't Leave Me Now - ELVIS PRESLEY

http://rapidshare.com/files/297251925/dwna.rar
OR
http://lix.in/-5a262b

- Part 2 -

1- Right Now, Right Now - THE ALAN FREED ROCK 'N' ROLL ORCHESTRA
2- Don't Look Now - THE VERNONS GIRLS
3- Right Now - THE UNIQUES
4- I'm Sorry Now - THE SHIELDS
5- Now I Pray - THE DELLS
6- Now That You're Gone - THE JESTERS
7- Don't Look Now - THE RAVENS
8- Who's Heart Are You Breaking Now - THE CHIMES
9- No Secrets Now - DARLA WOOD
10- Who's Sorry Now - CONNIE FRANCIS
11- Now We're One - BOBBY DARIN & THE HELEN WAY SINGERS
12- Now, Ain't That A Shame - PEPE & THE ASTROS
13- I'm Getting To Be A Big Boy Now - HOWARD MARREN
14- Now And Then, There's A Fool Such As I - TOMMY EDWARDS
15- Hey Now - THE TURBANS
16- Now That I Need You - DON COVAY & THE GOODTIMERS
17- Now And Then - DANNY & THE JUNIORS
18- Now That I Have You - THE WILLOWS
19- Now I'll Cry - THE CHARADES
20- Any Day Now - CHUCK JACKSON
21- Now There's Only Me - BOBBY VEE
22- Gonna Get Along Without You Now - THE CARAVELLES
23- You Better Be A Good Girl Now - THE SWANS
24- I Want You Right Now - THE PARAKEETS
25- Please Don't Tell Me Now - DEAN & JEAN
26- Now That We Broke Up - THE DUBS
27- We're Just Friends Now - THE LEVONS
28- Right Now And Not Later - THE SHANGRI-LAS
29- What The World Needs Now - JACKIE DE SHANNON
30- It's Time To Go Now - GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS


http://rapidshare.com/files/297273645/dwnb.rar
OR
http://lix.in/-5eba0e

compiled by Emiliano M. A. aka Rocky Monroe (Spain, 2008)

VISIT "DOO WOP NOW" ... http://doowopnow.blogspot.com/

6 Comments:

At Thursday, 29 January, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emiliano,
I just discovered your blog.
The links to this last doowop seem to be broken. Could this be fixed?
Thxs

 
At Friday, 27 February, 2009, Blogger Francisco C. Neto - franneto/franarts said...

Olá Emiliano,hoje 27/02/09,tive a boa surpresa de encontrar o teu blog com tantas coletâneas de primeira e só tenho que te dar os parabéns e te desejar muito sucesso e com certeza vou passar a acompanhar o teu blog.
Eu também acompanho o blog de um outro espanhol que também é fera(de Ibiza - Rocker Stomp)
Francisco - São Paulo - Brasil

 
At Friday, 13 March, 2009, Blogger joey de vivre said...

Hi Emiliano, I just stumbled on this and I am really impressed with your taste. You must have been really busy in October 2008! I will come back with some more feedback, positive I'm sure, after I get a chance to listen to some of these. For now I am downloading the two "Let's Stomp" collections but there is so much grerat stuff here it's hard to know where to start. Thanks so much!

 
At Friday, 26 June, 2009, Blogger Francisco C. Neto - franneto/franarts said...

Emiliano,os links estão quebrados

 
At Friday, 31 July, 2009, Blogger Raphy said...

Thanks for the tuff mUSIC....I like The Like especially the R0ck N' Rock & The Rhythm & Blues>>>>

This particular links are not working...can you re-up please?

Big Up!@!

 
At Saturday, 24 October, 2009, Blogger Emiliano M. A. said...

HI. NEW LINKS HAVE JUST BEEN SUPPLIED. Cheers!

E.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home