October 16, 2008

Sweet Rock And Roll

SWEET ROCK AND ROLL

-A-
1. Down The Street To 301 – Johhny Cash
2. Kissin’ On The Phone – Paul Anka
3. Take Your Time – Buddy Holly
4. She’s Real Cool – The Mello-Kings
5. Talk That Talk – Jackie Wilson
6. Lilly Lou – Fabian
7. I Love Only One Girl – Elvis Presley
8. I’m Not A Juvenile Delinquent – Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
9. San Antonio Rose – Johnny & The Hurricanes
10. Lotta Lovin’ – Gene Vincent
11. My Blue Heaven – Fats Domino
12. She Say – The Diamonds
13. Hurry Up – Ritchie Valens
14. When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again – Jerry Lee Lewis
15. School Day (Ring Ring Goes The Bell) – Chuck Berry
16. A Teenager In Love – Dion & The Belmonts
17. Cincinnati Fireball – Johnny Burnette
18. Running Around – Billy Fury
19. Bye Bye Love – Connie Francis
20. A Meeting Of The Eyes – The Del Vikings
21. Venus – The Ventures

-B-
1. Lana – Roy Orbison
2. Baby I Gotta Know – The Crests
3. I Love You – Annette
4. Everlovin’ – Ricky Nelson
5. Bimbo – Jim Reeves
6. I’m Taking Vacation From Love – Little Anthony & The Imperials
7. I’m Mad At You – Wynona Carr
8. Your True Love – Carl Perkins
9. Should We Tell Him – The Everly Brothers
10. Crazy Cave – Danny & The Juniors
11. Wheels – The String-A-Longs
12. I’m Grateful – Mamie Van Doren
13. Stealing Kisses – Sam Cooke
14. Searchin’ – The Coasters
15. Honeycomb – Jimmy Rodgers
16. Hula Love – Buddy Knox
17. Raunchy – Bill Justis
18. Again – The Mystics
19. Three Steps To Heaven – Eddie Cochran
20. By The Light Of The Silvery Moon – Little Richard


compiled by Emiliano M. A. aka Rocky Monroe (Spain, 1992)

1 Comments:

At Monday, 10 May, 2010, Blogger nahchick said...

no link

 

Post a Comment

<< Home